Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Remembering Lora Jean

I met you, LoraJean way back in Jr Camp. We looked like the Von Trap family following our counselor around camp singing. And the pictures of you and Sarah Gabel giving me the look of enough already with that camera. Back in those cabins everything was easy and simple still.

Then we slid apart during the Jr Sr high years. You took the good girl route, I wish I had. You always seemed to laugh at life. That the world was a such a happy place to you. I remember your positiveness just seemed to bubble forth in everything.

Finish reading over here.

~ Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...