Monday, August 6, 2012

Hoop Art Owl Design

I have really taken to this embroidery with fabric hobby. It is such an easy pastime to do while driving  and camping.
This past week or so I have been working on an owl hoop. I wish I could remember were I got the owl pattern.

I transfered it on to the fabric through carbon paper.

While embroidering, I added some fabric to the design.


My final piece I added to the design is hard to read. I still need to work on my lettering. But it reads JOB 28:18 ~ The value of wisdom is more,  Than coral or crystal or rubies.

So far two down on my hoop wall. I am working on another one already.
~ Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. so cute! you are really talented - i am NOT crafty / artistic in that way at all. i envy people who are :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...