Friday, August 10, 2012

Instagram Fridays



Once a quarter my day job gets crazy busy this is that time. Between crazy busy at work and editing photo sessions at night I haven't had much time to do anything else. This week I took barely any pictures on my phone. But I did take some great ones last weekend.
We went camping with some friends last weekend, the kids had such a good time. I took a long a new hoop project (coming soon) to work on while chatting.
Mouse and the other kids were fascinated with catching bugs. They got out nets and cages and all sorts of other bug related stuff.  
Then we took a walk out to the man made beach for some swim time.

But no weekend would be complete for us without some Geocaching. Mouse was excited to teach some newbies all about caching. The kids took to it right away.

I love the lights Steve strung up this time around our camp site. It gave the perfect peaceful glow to the site.


And that was it. I took one other picture this week but it wasn't really good enough to showcase.

Well that was my week. How was yours?

See what picture did you take this week? Link up with Life Rearranged.
~ Cassi



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Happy InstaFriday! I'm your newest fan. :) Please check out my InstaFriday post if you have the chance.

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the lights around your camp site! Looks like you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...