Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Hot & Cold

Minnesota temperatures are crazy! We can literally go from 90's one day to 40's the next. What also happens is our buildings don't adjust well to those drastic hikes. This means on those days 90 it is still warm in some offices and then by the time it drops to 40 it takes the building another two days to warm back up.
This has made for some creative layering. This black New York & Co skirt and ankle tights are probably one of my favorite go to items.
Here I paired it with a Ragstock t-shirt and thrifted scarf and long vest. I also went for the 80's rocker look and added my Macy's booties.
But when it is a little cooler and damp out I change the outfit just slightly.
Paired here with a thrifted sweater and Wellies.

Oh how I love my wellies. I think I could have a pair in every color. Not that I need them that much in Minnesota. I do hope to own a pair in a solid color soon, just can't decide on what color.
What do you think? Green? Yellow? Red?


What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy

 ~ Cassi

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I would so get red...maybe you could some how convert them into winter boots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cassi you look adorable! i love those wellies and blue is such a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...