Monday, July 23, 2012

Wedding Weekend

This weekend was the big day! My first paid wedding. Just to make sure you aren't all thinking poor bride. This wasn't my first wedding. I have been a second shooter at a friends weddings and shot my brother's wedding last year.
But this was still crazy scary.
For those of you who don't know,  I started my photography business in December. I have been loving it. But all other style of pictures can be redone. A wedding is a one shot deal. Nerve Racking!!

Not that I should have been scared. Jaci and Brent have been loyal clients and stead fast supports in this new venture of mine. In fact it was a lot of Jaci's pushing that I went from hobby to professional in photography.

I also shouldn't have been nervous with a bride and groom so laid back. They were so calm and had lots of laughs for their friends and family. It was also gorgeous, the weather was beautiful and the decorations.

Look at these center pieces.
Aren't they great. Jaci and Brent got married outside in northern Wisconsin in area they both love to vacation at and wanted to share the natural beauty of the area with all their friends. They accomplished that perfectly.

Check out my professional blog next week to see some sneak peeks of their wedding pictures.

~ Cassi


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. congratulations, cassi! that is amazing!!!!! so awesome that you're following your dreams of being a photographer! i love love love photography but i don't know if i could be brave enough to do it full time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with your professional photography business - that's awesome! :D One of my goals is to learn to be a good photographer, and I WILL eventually get around to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see their pictures, congratulations on your first paid wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color scheme that they used. Congratulations on the new business! I know how it feels--exciting and scary at the same time. :D And thank you for your kind comment over at Team Skelley, I do appreciate it--especially since it was on a WWWW post which are my most nerve-wracking! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, that is so exciting! I'm always so jealous of those who have learned how to use their cameras. I'm sadly still stuck in auto :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...