Friday, July 20, 2012

Insta Friday ~ Week in Review

Last weekend we headed to the Farmer's Market. They are one of my favorite places. I love the stands and people watching. I love how Mouse gets so excited to see everything.
Afterwards we drove up to White Bear Lake for a bit of shopping and lunch. I have a pretty decent avocado club sandwich with sweet potato fries from Washington Grill.  

Then the dreaded Monday came, it was time for the DENTIST! Sorry if you are or are married to one but man I hate the dentist. I have the teeth that get cavities by just thinking about sugar, yep I probably have two more now. It doesn't seem to matter how much I brush or floss or use horrid tasting mouthwash. I got to cavities filled one on each side of my mouth. One was also on top and the other on the bottom, so can you tell in this picture that I have no feeling from my nose to my chin??? I thought I looked ok until I came home and tried to kiss Steve, my lips didn't quite work the way the were suppose to.  
 Then we made some food out of our Farmer's Market stash. I love panzanella salad! Here is my version: Tomatoes, cucumber, sweet peppers, kalamata olives, shredded parm & mozzarella, capers, basil and Italian bread with a olive oil, red wine vinegar and balsamic vinegar mix with salt and pepper.
 Date night was soo great! Steve and I picked out my new wedding ring. One of the things we (maybe more me) decided when our marriage crumbled a year and half ago was that I didn't want to wear my ring any more. ( I will write another posts on the whys later) Now that we are feeling like our marriage is on better foundation we picked out a new ring!
 What you thought I would show it to you!??!? Not until I get it. It's being sized and then Steve has to repropose to me. Then I will share all. It may be a while so don't hold your breath. But it will happen then we'll share all. Until then you can look at this beautiful sunrise.
 Our final picture of the week is this trouble maker. He decided that Steve and Mouse's new puzzle was the perfect spot to lay down. And you know you are a blogging family when your nine old yells grab your phone and take a picture of this for the Internet.

Now we are off to Wisconsin for the weekend. I am shooting my first paid wedding. I have done a few weddings in the past but this is the first paid one! So excited and scared and nervous and.... I could go on. I am excited to see our  friends get married this weekend.

Well that was my week. How was yours?

See what picture did you take this week? Link up with Life Rearranged.
~ Cassi





Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love farmers markets...we appreciate them even more in MN. I'm anxious to see your new ring and hear the story :) Good luck with the wedding. I hope you have a hand strap for your camera! I had no idea when I shot my first (and only!) wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love farmer's markets too!! and i hate the dentist! :( yuck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...