Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Day to Night

Here is some old pictures I dug out. This week has been crazy busy at work. So I haven't had much time to get pictures in but wanted still get something up on the blog.  So here it is
For work I wore my (then) new jacket with a skirt and tights. The skirt and jacket are both thrifted. The boots are from Bass Outlet.
Now as you can see these pictures are old since there is snow on the ground here and yesterday was close to 80 degrees here.


After work Steve and I had some errands to run so I transferred out of the skirt and threw on some jeans to finish the look.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy

 ~ Cassi


Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...