Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ California Addition

In northern California it is COLD! What I thought would be trip in the sun was really a damp and windy week. But it was good weather to hike in. And gave me plenty of reason to wear some scarves.
 I pretty much lived in this jacket for the whole trip. I picked it up from a sporting good store in St. Cloud. It was great kept the wind and rain off.

One of the nights we decided to get a little dressed up. Mouse got her dress at Justice and mine was from thrift shop. We both wore white sweaters and ballet flats. Mouse loved her hat she thought it was very Californian.

Here is me in my hiking gear: Camera bag, Jacket, Jeans, Tennis shoes, Scarf and head scarf and Steve's riding gloves.

 Finally in San Francisco it warmed up enough to shed the jackets. Mouse wore a shirt from Children's Place and thrifted capris. While I wore Converse Jeans and a thrifted shirt, sweater from Target and a scarf in my hair.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy
 ~ Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love your red top in the last picture! You are so cute! That purple dress was as great thrift shop find!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...