Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I wore Wednesday ~ Accessories

It is finally warming up here but I have a few outfits to post from when it was a tab colder. This one is I wish I would wear more often, not because the clothes are that great but I love these necklaces. I picked them up at a local antique shop. I am sure they are not presious antiques but I love their color and look.
Jeans: American Rag Macy's
Tank & Long Sleeved Tee: Target
Cardigan: I am not sure, probably Target or Gap
Here is a close up of the necklaces.
The second outfit is my go to sweater. Pretty sure it's made on this site a few times. It is the perfect thin hoodie that I can sneak into the office and wear on the weekends. But what makes this outfit is the jewelry also.
Jeans: American Rag Macy's
Sweater: Thrifted
Bracelet: Gift
My Mom brought me to a bead store a few years back and let me pick out all the beads I wanted for a bracelet. And here is the finished product she made for me. I love the Irish accents. The silver band is my owl bracelet I forgot to move out of the way for the shot.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy
 ~ Cassi

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are so great and unique... I would have wanted to snag them, too!! Did you make the bracelet yourself? It's very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green color is so pretty on you!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on www.thepleatedpoppy.com and wanted to stop by your blog and say hello! Cute bracelet and great with the light-weight hoodie! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...