Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I wore Wednesday ~ Accessories

It is finally warming up here but I have a few outfits to post from when it was a tab colder. This one is I wish I would wear more often, not because the clothes are that great but I love these necklaces. I picked them up at a local antique shop. I am sure they are not presious antiques but I love their color and look.
Jeans: American Rag Macy's
Tank & Long Sleeved Tee: Target
Cardigan: I am not sure, probably Target or Gap
Here is a close up of the necklaces.
The second outfit is my go to sweater. Pretty sure it's made on this site a few times. It is the perfect thin hoodie that I can sneak into the office and wear on the weekends. But what makes this outfit is the jewelry also.
Jeans: American Rag Macy's
Sweater: Thrifted
Bracelet: Gift
My Mom brought me to a bead store a few years back and let me pick out all the beads I wanted for a bracelet. And here is the finished product she made for me. I love the Irish accents. The silver band is my owl bracelet I forgot to move out of the way for the shot.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy
 ~ Cassi

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...