Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Denim Shirt

Since they took away our jean day away at work I have been trying to add denim to my Friday outfits in other ways. And in other ways means my one denim shirt thrown over different outfits.
Denim Shirt: Thrifted
Black Skirt: I can't remember
Tights & Sweater: Target 
Black boots: Macy's


Dress: Target
Denim Shirt: Thrifted
Belt: Macy's or Target
Boots: Bass Outlet
Socks: In truth they are my Grandma's she bought them and didn't like them. OK that just sounds even weirder written out.


Also stop by last week's post and get in on a Giveaway for a new wallet from DaySpring.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy
~ Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. No jean day? Bummer. Love the wash on your denim shirt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...