Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday~ Long Sweater

It is starting to feel like spring here and I can't wait for full on spring. I may be Minnesotan but winters are not for me. And in truth Spring clothes are so much fun. But we are not quite there yet so here is what I wore in this in between stage.
Sweater: I can't remember.
T-shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: America Rag
Socks: Target
Boots: Bass Outlet

Sweater: Thrifted (I think)
Dress: also Thrifted
Jeans: American Rag
Belt: Target

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy and at The Letter 4

~ Cassi
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love that Old Navy tee!! Bring on spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress with jeans look! I'm ready for sping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that second outfit could totally be mine! love it!
    it's difficult to wear the right stuff in this in-between weather, isn't it? especially if you leave the house early when it's still super cold and then during the day it warms up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloring on your sweater... and what a cute thrifted dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...