Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Coral and Brown

Most days I have a work outfit and a home outfit. But there are days when I need to do a quick change from work to going out. This outfit is one I decided did not work that well as a work outfit. But did much better in the date night outfit.
Brown Jacket: Very old from New York & Co
Pants same place
Coral shirt: Sadly I think I got the shirt there too.Hmmm I may shop there more than I realize.
Tank top is from Target.

I love the ruffle sleeves on the shirt. Which would work in the weather we are having now but not when these pictures were taken, thus the jacket.
So to go out I added jeans: American Rag; Boots: Bass Outlet and a belt from Target.
Yep much better outfit than the work version. I wish my boss would understand that jeans can look good. Than I could wear this version to work too.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy
Cassi
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. PURDY! I love New York and Co, btw...half my wardrobe is from there. I love that they actually have TALL sizes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I almost fit into their short :)
      How are you doing?

      Delete
    2. I really love that you showed how to wear the shirt two ways! And coral is so beautiful this season! Great look!

      Delete
  2. Love it with the jeans and boots. That is such a go-to outfit for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that top! Love it! Love both looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great looks, i loved the coral color and you are more young w/ jeans!!!:-))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...