Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Stripe Scarf

It's only just turning to February and I already I am sick of my winter wardrobe. I think I am hitting a road block of style ideas. Normally when this happens I just hit the stores and buy a bunch more new clothes to wear. But I am trying to be more purpose full in my spending. We hit the thrift store more often and just buy new for what we really need (of it is cheaper than the thrift store would be). One of the thrift store items I bought this year is this black vest. You first saw it here.
I paired the vest with this also thrifted scarf, long sleeve tee from old navy and American Rag jeans.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy The Letter 4 and Marissa at Rae Gun.
~ Cassi
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Cute as always, Cassi...I don't really know how to wear scarves but I've been thinking I need to incorporate them into my wardrobe...they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like the look! And I love the Thrift-iness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassi, I love your 'trying to be more purposeful in my spending'...such a great positive phrase. I also am working on the concept and am trying to work with what I have and not give into he impulse of 'buying' my way out of wardrobe blahs. thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how the blue shirt looks on you, you look beautiful! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and casual! :) The thrifting is really good right now. People are purging their closets after the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...