Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What We Wore for Family Pictures

Even though we live in Minnesota (the frozen tundra of the lower 48) I am not a snow person. So I am not sure why I was so set on getting pictures taken in it this year. But at first snow fall we rushed to my Mom house for a new set of family pictures. In this area my Mom and I work well together, I love setting up the shot and she loves taking the pictures (playing with her cameras). Here is what we wore for pictures:
On Me
Long Sleeve Tee: Old Navy
Winter Vest & Scarf: Thrifted (Savers)
Jeans: American Rag
On Mouse
Sweater: Thrifted and refashioned by me
Dress: Target
Socks: Target Woman's socks refashioned to legwarmers
They were part of Mouse's Christmas outfit 3 years ago.
Boots Thrifted
Headband: Claire's or Target not sure
On Steve:
Sweater: Geoffrey Beene
Button Down Shirt: Van Heusen
Jeans: Bass
This one is my favorite picture from the day.
 So this is what we wore for family pictures.
Join the rest of the girls linking up at the

~ Cassi
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...