Monday, February 20, 2012

Love Tee

Last week Mouse wanted an outfit for Valentines day. Though the weeks leading up to it went faster than I expected, so the day before we were cutting fabric. I picked up this navy and white striped shirt from Target for $3. STEAL!
Mouse then picked out four fabrics for the letters. I then cut the  letters out of the fabric and ironed on some fusible webbing. Then ironed the letters on to the shirt.
To add a the final touch, I took out my embroidery floss and added a few stitches to the heart. The floss had some glitter to it. Mouse loved that.
Here is the final product. I LOVE it and so does Mouse.
Remember to check out our links page.
~ Cassi
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! :D
    PS. You rock as a mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I felt a little lacking this year with throwing together a tee at the last minute. So thank you

      Delete
  2. Make me one please! :) I love it.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...