Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Google+...what?!?


I did the Blogger update. I did the Google+ page. But now what? I am still not understanding how this works.

Does anyone out there get it?

So far I feel like Google+ is a Twitter like program. Is it?

But then I heard Blogger Friends (following) was going away. Is this Google Reader? Is Google+ the new way to follow a blog?
If it is please follow me on Google+ so you don't lose the feed on Blogger.

How do all of you manage blog following and posting updates?


~ Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm so confused by all of this too. I think a lot of bloggers are doing a Linkey follow thing. I have to find some time to wrap this around my head and get it done on my blog and save my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...