Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday~ Red Coat

In the Christmas spirit of white and red I have two outfits to show you. Nothing fancy this past week. But here is what I wore to work:
Sweater: Target
T-Shirt: Rag Stock
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Bass Outlet
Pin: I made

The other red item is my favorite jacket. I am not sure if I have showed it here on WIWW. But this jacket I picked up at Macy's a few years back and it has become my signature piece. What it doesn't show here is the cute black and white polk-a-dotted lining.

I love this coat.
And here is Mouse she wanted to get in on the fun. This dress is one I made her a few months back. She paired it with a necklace she picked up at a garage sale with Grandma.

What are you wearing? Find out what the rest of blogland is wearing by linking up with the Pleated Poppy.

Cassi
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...