Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Posting at a new site today

Today I am posting over at my new Bright Photography website!!
Yep you read that right, I have a new site for my New business. From now on I will be posting the photo challenges over at Bright Photography. 
This blog you have come to know and love will stay here. It will still be a place of Restoration, projects, reviews and news of us.
So go now and check out the new site. We'll be here tomorrow with a new What I Wore post.

Cassi



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Cassi, I am so excited for you! Your website looks great! Love those baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...