Thursday, December 22, 2011

Q & A with Mouse

We thought we'd get Mouse's perspective of Christmas this year.

What is the meaning of Christmas? About Jesus being born in Bethlehem.And the three wise men visited him and so did sheep.

What are you most looking forward to? Being with my family

What happens on Christmas Eve? I get to light the candles at Church. And Santa comes and gives presents

What are you leaving out for Santa? A thank you note and cookies and water and carrots for the 8 reindeer
What do you want for Christmas? A Monster High Doll

What is your favorite decoration? My tree and the penguin on ice skates

Favorite Christmas song: Jingle Bell Rock but I like to sing Last Christmas I gave you my Heart.

Favorite Christmas cookie: Sugar cookies


~ Mouse


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...