Thursday, December 8, 2011

Muppet movie

Last weekend Mouse and I had a daddy-daughter day.  We went to an afternoon showing of the new Muppet movie.
A few weeks ago we watched the original movie just to prepare for the new movie.  I remember watching the original Muppet Movie from 1979 when I was about Mouses age.  She laughed at parts I laughed at and she laughed at parts of the movie that only a kid would laugh at, it was fun to watch the old movie.
The new movie was interesting.  I liked some of the cameos though I kept looking for Steve Martin to walk on set.  It was funny at parts, and again Mouse laughed at parts that adults just smiled at.  She really enjoyed it and was singing the main song from the movie for the rest of the day.
Mahna Mahna 

~Steve

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...