Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Air Hockey

Wednesday is the time we post what we wore through out the week. But I think this post is more about our new toy. Steve and I have dreamed of having an air hockey table since we got married. One apartment, One townhome and 2 houses later we now have our dream. With the basement in the final stages of completition we purchased a table off of craigslist. So this is what I wore to show off our new table (ok really I wore it to work too)
Sweater: Stolen from my Mom's closet
Scarf: Gift from a past co-worker
Jeans: American Rag (Macy's)
Boots: Bass Outlet
And here is the table in all it's imaginable glory. Ok, really we haven't played it to often yet do to still finishing up projects but the hope to play is there.

Join the rest of the girls linking up at the


~ Cassi
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. i can see you like scarves too! don't they just add so much to an outfit? thanks for commenting on my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh ...so lucky! :) Miles and I used to have one of those; we loved it! Unfortunately, it eventually saw it's last days. I'm going to get me a new one off of Craigs list. ;) Thanks for the good idea! lol...

    I hope you have a blast on it like we did! We also had a ping pong table for a time... which we also loved. A game room is what I desire to have. I'm going to do something about that in the coming year.

    Have fun! :D

    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by today hun! I love this scarf with this shirt! I of course am obsessed with boots too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...