Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Give a Mouse a Book

If someone would have told me a year ago that I would be taking this picture I would not have believed them. Mouse has struggled so long with reading that I never imagined she would get lost in a book.
Mouse's vision therapy is over now and she is doing so well. She is being to understand why books are so fun. It has been hard for me to watch her struggle, books have always been my escape. To not be able to share this with her caused me such pain.
But when I walked in on this the other night I knew she had made it. She is truly seeing the wonder a book provides so good that you don't want to put it down. To live for a bit in a magical world there is no better way to go off to dreamland.

~ Cassi
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! It's wonderful that she's reading so well and enjoying books...what a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want our kids to have it ALL, don't we? Everything we ever had, AND THEN SOME! lol They won't, and that's OK. They will have what THEY need... :) But how cool it is when they do get some of what we cherish!!!

    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love it when reading comes alive!! And one of my favorite stories, she's reading, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...