Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Train Station

After seeing all the great photo shoots of fellow bloggers, Steve and I, thought that we should try a location shot for this weeks what I wore. This old (not working) train station is minutes from my work located in the middle of a park. For lunch the other day we headed out to the park to get so new shots.  
What I Wore: Jacket: Thrifted
Sweater & Tank: Target
Necklace: I made
Pants: New York & Co
Shoes: DSW

It happened to be a very cold wet day so the shots didn't turn out the greatest but here is a few.

What Steve wore: Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: Van Heussen
Jeans: Bass

And the post would not be complete with out a picture of Mouse in her real Halloween Costume. Here she is as a gypsy. Costume made by me.

To see here other costume from this year, click here.
Check out all the other girls at
~ Cassi

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment :) I'm feeling much better!

    I love the old train station - the picture of you and Steve is gorgeous! You have great blue eyes! :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    I love the location you guys shot! Especially the train tracks. What a great photo! I'm also loving the way you did the layout of your post pics that overlap with the cute photo frames.
    Cute all around!
    Love the little gypsy!
    xo
    Andee

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are wonderful... great location! And I love the costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pretty fall pics and your daughters costume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter looks so cute in that outfit (that's awesome that you made it yourself!)
    Oh, that red door and railroad tracks are super cute places to take pictures. love love your black heels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...