Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Train Station

After seeing all the great photo shoots of fellow bloggers, Steve and I, thought that we should try a location shot for this weeks what I wore. This old (not working) train station is minutes from my work located in the middle of a park. For lunch the other day we headed out to the park to get so new shots.  
What I Wore: Jacket: Thrifted
Sweater & Tank: Target
Necklace: I made
Pants: New York & Co
Shoes: DSW

It happened to be a very cold wet day so the shots didn't turn out the greatest but here is a few.

What Steve wore: Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: Van Heussen
Jeans: Bass

And the post would not be complete with out a picture of Mouse in her real Halloween Costume. Here she is as a gypsy. Costume made by me.

To see here other costume from this year, click here.
Check out all the other girls at
~ Cassi

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...