Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ode to old shoes

The life of a pair of my shoes has come to an end.  I bought these on the cheap as summer run around shoes.  The soles wore out so quickly that I could not wear them in the grass anymore, I would slip and fall.  But they still look good, so what to do with them.  I know, I needed shoes for working in the basement.  Comfortable shoes that I could slip on and off easily and that I could wear for hours at a time. 

These shoes have hung sheetrock, painted, drilled, put in electrical, installed ceiling tile and sipped coffee.

The life of these shoes have come to an end because we now have flooring in our basement.  Laminate in the craft room and carpet in the main rooms.  No more needing these shoes, socks work just fine.


~Steve


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! You two sure do work fast! (And you inspire me!!! :D) I'm in awe over all of your projects! Our projects are coming about very slowly... :o But it is still exciting and you give me hope that we can accomplish more... Thanks for sharing! :)

    Have a great day!
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...