Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Monster High Girl

This weekend our neighbor put on a huge Halloween party and chili cook off. It was so much fun. The chili cook off got all the adults in on the fun. I was impressed at all the different style of chili that are out there. Everyone had their own idea of what was important ingredients in chili. I prefer the classic Midwest chili with a touch more heat then most mid-westerns would like. But the winner was a heat and flavor infused white chicken chili. We lucked out and got to bring some of the winning one home.
I know you came here to see what I wore. Well to stay in the spirit of Halloween this week at work I wore:
Sweater: Target
Shirt: Macy's (I think)
Pants: New York and Co
Shoes: DSW

 For the kids there was a Halloween costume contest. Mouse decided to put together a costume from her stash. She didn't want to wear her actual costume for this year in fear she would spill on it (really she just wanted to wear two costumes this year). She decided she wanted to go the Monster High look. She put the costumer together and I did her make-up and hair. I am shocked on how good black hair looked on her.
 Mouse and Steve carved a pumpkin together. She didn't win the costume or the carving contest. But I think she still had fun.
Mouse in her best Monster High doll pose.
Check out all the other girls at

Cassi

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You look good in black and green. And your daughter's makeup looks great, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter looks adorable as a monster!! :) And it looks like your basement is coming along really well. What a big project! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...