Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Old pictures

I seem to have lots of pictures from this summer and early fall that haven't made it to WIWW. I thought I would showcase one of those missing outfits from then. Steve and I went to a park during one of our lunch dates and decided to take some WIWW pictures there.
Sweater & Scarf: Target
Skirt: Not sure
These little booties took me months to find. I need the perfect pair of ankle boots and I think these fit the bill.
If you follow my WIWW posts you will realize I wear them often. Because not only are they super cute they are soo comfortable.
Boots: Macy

So that is what I wore one chilly August day. Join the rest of

Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet way to spend the afternoon! :) Love those little booties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...