Sunday, November 27, 2011

Feathery Hair Clips

We are back from a short holiday break. How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was perfect as always. My Uncle is a great cook. But mostly it is perfect getting together with my whole family. Then Steve and I tackled more house projects and have the bruises and cuts to prove it. All but one door (the cause of cuts and bruises) and one wall have are done. Tuesday the plumber comes out and then we can get the final inspection! So nice to be done.
My craft room is coming along nicely. It will be great to report to crafts made in my new space but for now you will have to continue with crafts made in our living room. And in this case you will also have to put up with horrible pictures.
Last week I showed you some flower sprays using feathers, well while working on that I also whipped up these feather hair clips for Mouse.
I took some vintage buttons I happen to collect. I glued these in a group on the the feather stem.Then glue the lot to a hair clip. Yep that was it. I didn't say it was going to be a brilliant project just a feather project. 
Here is what the two looked like.  

Mouse didn't want to take pictures of them on so you will just have to imagine it.

Cassi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...