Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Long Sweater

This fall I have been wearing the long sweater look quite a bit. In fact I just picked up this one from Ann Taylor that I am soo in love with. It is very thin so it's great for layering.
I wore it here with a dress, that is way to short for any respectable Mom to wear on it's own.
I paired it with of course my favorite pair of American Rag jeans. They are really the best brand out there. For two reasons 1. Super stretchy so they are very comfortable 2: because they are super stretchy you can buy a size smaller than you normally would!
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Jeans: American Rag- Macy's
Shoes: DSW
Dress: So old I don't remember, at the moment

I also took this thick sweater out of storage in the past month. I love cuddling into it. The only down side is this sweater sheds more than our cats.
Here is how I wore it after work. (Pretty soon you will not see bare concrete floors!)
Jeans & Sweater: Macy's
T-Shirt: Target
Boots: Bass Outlet
And here is how I wore the comfy sweater at work.
Same Sweater, Boots and T-shirt. Then I paired it with a skirt: Thrifted and a pair of gray tights from Target. Necklace is also thrifted I believe.

Check out all the other girls at

Cassi
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love your sweaters... so cozy. And what a great pair of boots. They fit you so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gray sweater and boots! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it's finally cooling a bit so we can break out the sweaters.:) You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to dig out all of my long sweaters. If only this weather would decided already.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...