Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Hippie Style

Hippie Style or at least that is what I was called three or four times that day. But I liked it and I tried something new. I have loved all the looks I see out in the blogland with the headband around the head (in yes, hippie style). But so far I have been afraid to try it. Then after seeing Natalia's hair last week on WIWW, I knew I had to try it.
Shirt: Macy's
Long Sleeve t-shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: American Rag (Macy's)
Shoes: DSW
Headband: Made by Me.
Don't you just love actions in Photoshop! This picture was not pretty before I hit the action but.

The only bad thing with this outfit was the bat wings got caught on the door and ripped. Doesn't that always happen the first time you wear a new shirt, it never seems to happen to an old shirt. But I should be able to fix it.

Check out all the other girls at

~ Cassi


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute, I LOVE it! And I love your headband, it is super cute. You totally rocked it, girl it looks fantastic on you. And thanks for the shout out, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet little flowers you put together! :) Such a pretty button, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, specially the headband? By the way, I'm running an online love and relationship magazine, we're adding Food section, would be willing to write some articles about food for us? So involuntary work at first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...