Friday, October 7, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~

I am starting to look forward to Fridays for more the just the end of the work week. But to enjoy the freedom in writing Five Minute Fridays give. Join up in the freedom at Gypsy Mama.

Five minutes of writing on the topic... Ordinary  Starts now.

I have always had a grass is green complex. (or so I have been told) The ordinary in others always seems more exciting than the ordinary of my own.

But when I get to the greener grass I start to see the brown Ordinary grass shooting through theirs too. Then the process starts all over again.

I am learning to seek out the green in my own yard. Understanding the ordinary life of mine is green. There is love, comfort and history in the ordinary moments.

This weekend I will delight in the ordinary and seek out the green.

~ Cassi

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...