Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~ Catch

Friday a day to write freely for five minutes. Join us at The Gypsy Mama's Five Minute Friday, she'll give the topic you just have to write.
Catch...

Tomorrow, I have nothing planned. I am excited to have nothing. These past two weeks have been stressful at work. Which as much as we try not to it spills over to the home.

I need to stop and Catch my breath. Sleep in.. read a book.. sew...pray
Things that will fill me up, restore.

We all need that from time to time. A day of nothing. To decompress

I hope to get some pictures of Mouse and fall. To just be present in the moment of the day with no worries pressing in.

I want to have my breath Catch in the beauty of rest.

~ Cassi


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a reminder to try and slow down and recharge. I hope your weekend is all you need it to be. Savor the moments...they do go by so very fast!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a day with nothing on the agenda is just the kind of day we need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds WONDERFUL! :D

    I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow! :)
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we all so desperately need His rest. Love your beautiful post. I pray His restoration to you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...