Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Wedding

I wanted to share what we wore to dinner last night for Steve's birthday. But I didn't get those pictures downloaded. Then I realized a while back Steven and I went to a wedding and I never posted the pictures from it. So this is what we wore to a wedding. The groom was a high school buddy of Steve's. They picked a great spot to have the reception. The bride and groom rented out an entire restaurant / bar. It was great with a big wrap around porch and good skyline views of Minneapolis. But you really just want to see what we wore so here it is:
 Steve wore a suit he got at Men's Warehouse. And shoes are probably from Bass.
I wore a dress from JC Penny's. I love the vintage feel of this dress. The shoes I have had since high school I know how old that makes them but they are soo comfortable!

~ Cassi


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Cute dress, I love the lace. Grey and black is my favorite color combo, you and hubby look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your cute comment! You guys are looking quite snazzy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect dress for a wedding... I like the vintagey feel, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...