Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Wedding

I wanted to share what we wore to dinner last night for Steve's birthday. But I didn't get those pictures downloaded. Then I realized a while back Steven and I went to a wedding and I never posted the pictures from it. So this is what we wore to a wedding. The groom was a high school buddy of Steve's. They picked a great spot to have the reception. The bride and groom rented out an entire restaurant / bar. It was great with a big wrap around porch and good skyline views of Minneapolis. But you really just want to see what we wore so here it is:
 Steve wore a suit he got at Men's Warehouse. And shoes are probably from Bass.
I wore a dress from JC Penny's. I love the vintage feel of this dress. The shoes I have had since high school I know how old that makes them but they are soo comfortable!

~ Cassi


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...