Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Too Old

A few weekends ago Steve and I had a sometime to ourselves so we headed to a outdoor shopping area. It was a nice day of walking around and window shopping. Ok mostly we wondered around pretending we could afford things from the higher end shops.
One of the low end stops we made was at Pac Sun. Do you ever enter a store and get the feeling the sales people think you are too old to be there? I get that feeling from this store but I always find a great deal. Like this blue ruffled tank top.
Sweater: Target
Tank Top: Pac Sun
Jeans: America Rag (Macy's)
Shoes: Kohl's
Headband: Made by me
Necklace: Thrifted

Steve and also spent sometime at our favorite park. This is what we wore
Sweater: Stole from my Mom
Jeans: American Rag (Macy's)
Shoes: Kohls
Necklace: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Target
What Steve Wore:
Shirt: Kohls
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Kohls
So what stores do you shop in that make you feel old? :)


Oh and we finally decided to join Twitter follow us there
Cassi
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Yay for dates! And I like both of your outfits! Especially with your cute little red shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...i totally feel that way too but you can find some seriously awesome deals there!
    thanks for your comment!
    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt you got, but I know what you mean about Pacsun. I get kind of a weird vibe there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that outfit with the cute red shoes is adorable! I sometimes feel that way when I go into Forever 21.. especially with my 3 kids lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...