Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Too Busy

This past week has been crazy busy. First I want to say thank you for all the support and prayers we received from the blog readers. My Grandma's surgery went very well. They were able to get all the cancer. She should not need radation, which at 84 years old is a very good thing. She is recoving well at home. Thankfully her sister is visiting from Seattle and with Mouse starting school my Mom is able to be there for her.
So in the business of this past week, I didn't take any pictures but I had these two I haven't shown yet.
 Jacket & Necklace: New York and Co (I think)
Tank: Rag Stock
Capris: Thrifted
Shoes: DSW
I did try a  new hair do with this one. I didn't realize it was so crooked until I looked at the picture.


~ Cassi


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I have been pulling my hair into two low buns, so easy and cute.
    I wanted to let you know that I just started the first linky, it's open if you have a date night to share or in my case a dream date night ;)

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/09/desperate-4-date-night-linky-1.html
    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love the hair and outfit. PS. ...so glad your grandma is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...