Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~ Rest

Here I am again linking up with Gypsy Mama's 5 Minute Friday posts. She gives us a topic and we write unedited, un-judged for 5 minutes. Here I go:

Rest...

Today I am Resting in the knowledge that God has this all worked out.

I am patiently waiting for news on my Grandmother. She was diagnosed with Breast cancer last week. And is having surgery today to remove the breast.

She is 84 years old. She is the name sake of my child.

Rest.. remember to Rest in Him. That will be the mantra of my day. As I tear up thinking of the unknowns will she make through surgery, will they get all the cancer, will she..... Rest in Him..

As I try and answer her Great Granddaughter's questions on what is happening. I struggle to remain strong.

I will teach her the mantra..

Rest in Him


~ Cassi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...