Thursday, September 8, 2011

A dog called Magic ~ a post by Mouse

***Mouse has been wanting to write a post for this blog for a while. This week had a few mile stones for her. The first being the start of school. Second, her first real experience with the circle of life. Here is her post***
Mouse (6 months), Cashmere and Magic
Magic, Grandma's dog.
Magic was a good dog.  Magic was a Shiba Inu, he was black and white in color. 
Magic got his name because he was able to somehow get out of his kennel with no help from people.
Magic was the first dog I got to walk, feed and play with.  Magic and I played fetch and tug of war.  He would follow me all over my Grandma's yard. 
When Grandma was not watching he would sneak over to the neighbors yard.  I would have to run and get him.
I would help take him to the vet. I really want to be a vet.
Magic has gotten really old. He got very very sick.
Magic was put down this week. 
We will all miss Magic.
Magic July 2011
~Mouse

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...