Friday, September 30, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~ Friends

This morning linking up with Gypsy Mama for Five minutes of un-editing writing.
Today we write about friends...

My soul yearns for the friend to call at all hours just to chat. To hold each other during all times.

But I TODAY I will rejoice in what I do have a. A network of people I do call friends. From growing.. I have three girlfriends who I have known since we were 4 years old. I treasure that. 
One of those two got me back into blogging through her blog.
I have friends from work works who give great advice. Friends from old jobs that make for fun girl time. I have friends from the camp I help with that I have known most my life and then there are the new ones each year that come. Those camp friend though I see mostly once a year hold a place like non-other in my heart.

This weekend I am going to my first blogger meet-up, thank you Cate for the encouragement and for Gussy for putting it together. My nerves are a wreck but the excitement in meeting new women who understanding blogging, faith and friendship is overwhelming.


~ Cassi



Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...