Thursday, August 4, 2011

You gotta watch it... his / her post

We are not big movie watchers, we actually have had The Town from Netflix for over a  month, so discussing movies is not part of our daily conversation.  Sometimes you meet people or see things that remind you of a movie.  That happened to me during Red Rock Camp in June.  I met a counselor named Cameron.  Instantly I thought of Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  Cameron in his Detroit Red Wings jersey.  I asked Cassi if she knew who Cameron was named after, he is young enough to be named after this movie, and I was curious.  We ended up asking if he knew the origin of his name.  He didn't and then we asked if had ever seen the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  He hadn't!!  We said it is a must watch.
This got us thinking of movies that we think are must watch for people.  We came up with a short list:

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (I agree with this one)
Goonies
Back to the Future (1 and 3) (Only 1 & 3, 2 is not good)
Office Space
Princess Bride
Dead Poets Society
Mona Lisa's Smile
 What movies do you have on your list?

~Steve & Cassi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love your list of movies! I was just thinking about Goonies the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...