Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Orange Addition

I have added a lot of orange to my clothing selection this year. Not on purpose and without really realizing it until I went to put together this post. Steve I am sure is happy with these pictures one because I am smiling and two there is more color than just gray or black or brown. I have to say I am starting to like the orange.
Tank & Sweater: Target
Dress: Thrifted
Necklace: Bridesmaid gift
Shoes: DSW
Shirt: Stole from my Mom's closet
Tank: Rag Stock
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Avon
Necklaces: Antique shop in town
These two necklaces are one of my favorite purchases at a local boutique/antique/thrift shop. I bought it a few years ago to add a pop of color to my otherwise brown outfits. I love the mix of orange and green.

What is your favorite pop of color?


~ Cassi
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Orange is my youngest son's favorite color and I'm really learning to like it. And mustard yellow, too! I love your gorgeous antique necklaces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM IN LOVE with this necklace! So pretty! I may have to be on the hunt! You must have some great antique shops!!! That dress is a great color too!

    Thank you for linking up I love see what your finds are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pops of color! I like using a necklace, or shoes! That's why I keep looking for MORE yellow shoes! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...