Saturday, August 20, 2011

Inspire Me ~ Chair Style

With the basement getting closer to furniture time, I have been stalking Craigslist like crazy for new furniture. We have had our upstairs furniture for 10 years and 2 years with slipcovers. It is time for new furniture all around.
We will need a couch and two chairs with some tables for upstairs and a sectional with possibly one chair downstairs.
And thankfully Craigslist has provided us with two great starts. I found (Steve picked them up) a chair for $5!! Yes, you read that right. Then two days late I found an armchair for $30. Both were the neutral beige color I was looking for upstairs.
This is the $5 one!! There is some slight damage to the caning. So I might fix that later.  But it is not that noticeable. I may leave it.
This was my second find. In this picture it looks like there is a rip in on the right side, it's not just something in the background. It is a beige and cream tweed material. I love the lines and the tufting. Now I just need a brown couch to sit opposite these two beauties.

I am hoping to this type of look for the upstairs.
Picture from Pinterest.
What great finds have you found on Craigslist?

~ Cassi

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...