Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday ~ Before the heat wave

Last week before the heat wave hit we had one nice cool day. Summer in Minnesota is fleeting at best. But really I am ok with it. I prefer the cool air of Spring and Fall. I love jackets, scarfs and hats. Where it is just cool enough to wear those items with out having to hide them behind a winter coat. So here is what I wore on that brief mild summer day.
Jacket: Thrifted
T-shirt and Tank:Target
Yellow Necklace: Charlotte Rouse
Ring: Boutique in Chicago
Jeans: American Rag
Shoes: I have had since 1998 (seriously)
The other necklace I have worn in most pictures was a gift from my Mom this Christmas. It says "Be the change you wish to see in the world", which is one of my favorite quotes.

 Granted this week has been nothing even close to mild. We have had a heat index of 115 for the past few days. Trying to stay cool is the priority over everything right now. I haven't even taken new what I wore since by the time I get home from work I am limp from the humidity.

~Cassi
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. nice :) I love both of those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love the yellow under tank to match your jewels. You look very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are darling!! I love the yellow necklace, it makes your whole outfit pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLASSY! :D And even the old shoes still look good! Nice!
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I love that quote! I actually love Michael Jackson's song about change, too... Words are powerful. Speaking of which, I finally got on Day
    Springs and made my order!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm getting some awesome decore with beautiful messages... I LOVE POSITIVE, UPLIFTING, INSPIRING WORDS!
    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...