Monday, July 18, 2011

The look of new paint!

There is nothing as great as the look of fresh paint, especially if the walls have needed it for about 3 years. See those still pale doors in this picture they are now clean looking. I love how the finished doors look. I promise to post a picture once the electrical overs are on the wall.

My in-laws came over this weekend and helped us paint. We painted our 2 and half story entry way. This was a lot of ladder moving to get to the edges.

 Then we painted that same color downstairs to the top half of our game room and TV room. Not that you can see either of these two things in the unfinished basement. But it is getting there.
The bottom half of the room will be board and batten. I can't wait to see it finished. The floors will be carpet in the part you are seeing and the wood flooring for the rest of the rooms.

 We also painted my craft room. I wanted this one to be very pale gray and white. I will have a lot of fabric on display along with buttons and all sorts of colorful stuff. So I wanted to have a very calm backdrop to that. I think the color worked perfect.
Look at Steve paint my room! We also pained the bathroom. We don't have lights in there yet so the pictures don't look right. The paint color in the first pictures is Behr Studio Taupe and in the last picture it is Behr Graceful Gray.
Next up the ceiling guy meets with us next week. Then we pick out some flooring.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...