Friday, July 29, 2011

5 Minute Fridays ~ Still...


"Still..."
I have never participated in Gypsy Mama's 5 minute Fridays before but this one spoke to me. Still is not something I do well. It is not something I do often. I hear of people who go on trips just to be quiet, reflective, still.. I am in awe of them, those brave few who can be alone with their thoughts for that long.
I am not sure if I could do it. Not for the sake of being alone. Which for those that know me that would a huge feat also. (I am rarely alone, by choice)
But to take carved out time to be still. I am more like my Grandma in that even in TV watching I prefer to have my hands making something.
Though some where I can feel it this desire to be still. To reflect. To draw strength for the silence.

Gypsy Mama at inCourage today
Wow.. my five minutes are up. I didn't get much written in that time. But it's a start.
~ Cassi

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...