Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Black with pops of color

This past week has been a strange set of weather here in lovely Minnesota. We have gone from 60 degrees to 105 degrees then in one day back down to 50 degrees. Only in Minnesota do you keep your winter clothes out until June.
 
This week I wore:  Black Capris: Thrifted; Blue Tee: Ragstock; Vest: Maurice's; Scarf: No idea?
The shoes though I have had since 1998. (I think) Might have been the year before. But they are soo comfortable. They are my go to shoes. I even milked cows in these shoes. Yep, you read that right. I had a friend who's parents own a dairy farm and one day I went there after work and started helping on the farm. Until his Dad saw what shoes I was wearing and made me go put on a pair of work boots.
Second outfit: Black pants: Gap; Ruffled Shirt: Macy's; Shoes: Thrifted
I do wish the ruffles on this shirt would show up better in pictures, it is soo pretty.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfits! Love how you popped the blue in and I like the tie with the vest. So FUN!!!

    I found your cute blog via the pleated poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...