Saturday, June 4, 2011

Inspire Me - Houses

This weekend Steve is helping my Dad re-roof my parents house. It should be an interesting day. My Dad is terrified of heights. My brother who is also helping has never been on a roof before. Thankfully Steve has done this before. And even more importantly my parents live in a rambler with a very low straight roof. Unlike these beautiful houses.. I think they would need a professional 
Wikipedia

Hooked on Houses

Hooked on Houses
Have a great weekend
~Cassi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Miles and I used to have dates where we would just drive around with our camera and take photos of houses that we loved. It was fun to see how many houses we both loved, and compare our taste in houses. And we would find features we both loved and talk about the dream house we would one day have. :) I think I'll plan a surprise date with a camera, a car, and maybe even the lap top and some house sites... and do it all over again. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...