Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Compassion Style

As I posted this weekend, Mouse and I spoke at church about Compassion International. It was a great service. I shared this post. Then Mouse talked about our sponsor child, my Parents child and her Sunday school classes'. She did such a great job.
For hosting a Compassion Sunday, Compassion International sends you a t-shirt. Well, Mouse wanted one too. So, I picked up a beige t-shirt from the boys section at Target and took it in to fit her. I then printed off Compassion International's saying on to transfer paper. It was then ironed on to her shirt.
This comes as perfect timing since my advocate application was just approved through Compassion International. I am now an official advocate, meaning I am available to host Compassion Sundays at other's churches, organizations or groups. I will also be helping at Compassion boothes at concerts and community festivals. We are all very excited. It is something that we as a family can do together. Check out their site and learn more for yourself, just click here.

**Also remember we have a Dayspring Giveaway going on, click here to see more***

I am linked up to Pleated Poppy- What I wore Wensday

4 comments:

  1. Love Compassion International! Great job.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, welcome to the Advocate Network! :D I love how crafty you were, making a shirt for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting that your application was just approved!! I love how you made 'mouse' a shirt. It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...