Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore Wensday

Last week I said I would showcase my favorite coat. For someone who is pretty void of color this coat was a shocker for me to fall in love with. But you know what surprisingly I love it. It is one of those pieces that make you feel pretty.
This week I wore:
1. Red Coat: Macy's
2. Jeans: American Rag also Macy's, Green Stripped shirt: Old Navy,
Navy Sweater: Target, Pin: Made by me, Boots: Bass Outlet
3. Red Polk-a-dot shirt: Thrifted, Capris: I have no idea :), Shoes: Kohl's for $4!! Sweater: Target

7 comments:

  1. I so love your red coat. Red is a great color for you. And shoes for $4...how cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red coat...and yay for $4 shoes!
    Sooo funny. I just noticed the first comment was the same as mine!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red coat; it makes such a statement! I ditched coats a long time ago; where I live its basically summer, so I'm glad your warm items are still getting some love. :)
    gin @ Life as Topher's Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the red coat! it looks great on you! it took me a while to get out of the black, white and gray and into some color myself.

    happy WIWW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely looks. you look great in red! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...