Saturday, April 30, 2011

Inspire Me- Headboard Style

Yesterday, Steve and I were on our daily lunch drive, when we spotted a freebie on the side of the road. Ok, we have never picked up anything on the side of the road before. But with blog land showing all these great freebie and Craigslist finds, I have been looking more.

So we saw this headboard (Steve says tiny headboard) on the road with a free sign taped to it. I got excited but drove past. I think Steve saw the glimmer of hope in my eyes because he immediately said turn around and grab it! YEAH! I quickly turned around and he ran and grabbed it for me.
The rest of the day I sat and pondered the many uses for this mini-headboard. I am thinking of a possible bench or cat bed for our daughters room. Aren't the lines great! Seriously, I am thinking distressed black.

So what have you been making with headboards? Here are just some of the things that have caught my eye.

Five To Nine Furnishings

Perfection Made Simple
And to Steve yes, we can be Lunchtime Outlaws (that is what he said we were for 'stealing' the headboard) anytime!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...