Saturday, April 23, 2011

Inspire Me - Happy Easter!

So with the changes I am now going to post my inspire me posts on Sat. I still want to showcase the beautiful things that I see out on the web. I love the inspiration that others give me.

It is Easter weekend. How do you celebrate it? We try to balance the commercial with the true reason for Easter. In past years Mouse has made Resurrection Eggs! See how to make your own here.They are such a good tool to teach young ones about the Easter Story.
This year we will be coloring eggs, providing an Easter basket and dressing up in new clothes. (can't wait to share the tutorial on Mouse's dress, Monday) But we will also be reading the Easter Story and attending church on Easter morning.
Here is some Easter items to get you excited for this weekend too


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...