Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspire Me Fridays

Oh how I love this time of year! The smell of spring is in the air. The sweet and musty smell. The smell of change. Of regrowth. The smell of new. Oh how i detest winter. Everything about it makes me cringe. But God knew what he was doing because there is nothing better than spring.
I need spring this year. My family needs spring this year. We need to watch the gloom of this past winter be washed away.  "Repent therefore and return, that your sins might be washed away, in order that times of refreshing can come from the presence of the Lord." (Acts3:19) 
Refreshing...I love that word. It brings to mind more than just something new but some right. Spring brings the freshness of new grass pushing it way to be seen.
As we are working at restoring this Bright Forest of ours the rains of spring are needed. Not that a season alone can make everything better but watching God's work in the world reminds us of the work he can do for us. "Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world."  ~Virgil A. Kraft
So here to inspire thoughts of Spring are some pictures I gathered from the web. I hope they bring thoughts of freshness and glory. 
Source


Taken by Me


Source

Google Search


1 comment:

  1. That was nice. Since everything here is still brown (but at least the snow is melted!) it makes me excited for my flowers to come up and to dig out my camera. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! We love to read your comments. In this crazy world it sometimes takes me a bit to get back to you right away, but please know that we are trying, especially if you ask a question or invite us over to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...